How to make a comment, compliment or complaint
Hospice Waikato welcomes your feedback as an opportunity to improve our services. You can be sure we will treat any complaint confidentially and that a complaint will not adversely affect the care you receive.
If you wish to make a comment, compliment or complaint, there are several ways you can do so:
1. Speak to a staff member, team leader or manager in person
2. Complete our brochure “Happy or Unhappy with our Services” and return it to us. Click here for printable copy of the brochure
3. Telephone the administrator and ask to speak to a manager regarding your concerns – (07) 859 1260
4. Write a letter to the administrator
PO Box 325
Waikato Mail Centre
5. Send an email to the Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
All complaints will be responded to in a timely manner.
All comments, compliments and complaints will be forwarded to the appropriate manager for their information and / or response.