Hospice Waikato provides a variety of specialised care services for people who are dying – supporting them, their families and carers through illness, death and bereavement. Hospice is a Charitable Trust founded in 1981 independent of any other organisation and administered by a Board of Trustees.
Hospice Waikato is financially supported through the generosity of individuals, community groups, businesses, trusts and foundations and the wider community.
Our services include:
- Hospice@Home – for Hamilton City, Ngaruawahia, Cambridge
- Rural Outreach – in the outer Waikato, working in partnership with the District Nurses
- Rainbow Place – our children and young peoples care facility
- Family Services – throughout illness and death including counselling for individuals and families
- 10 bed In-Patient Unit for Symptom Management, end of life and arranged respite
Click here to view more services
Referrals & Forms
Please click here to view our referral forms and other forms available to download.
Rotary Chefs Night Out
Rotary are holding their annual Chefs Night Out on Sunday 17th July – proceeds are donated to local Rotary projects and Hospice Waikato. Enjoy an evening of the best food and wine that Waikato has to offer, prepared for your absolute pleasure by six of Hamilton’s top chefs! For more information click here.
Hospice Merchandise Shop Online
Treat yourself or a loved one to a gift from our merchandise range and you’ll be helping to give free care and support to those in our community who are affected by life limiting illness. Choose from the following selection of items for sale. Click here to find out more.
A special visitor at Rainbow Place
Hospice Waikato’s Rainbow Place was very lucky to recieve a special visitor on Saturday 12th April, Her Royal Highness Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. Click here to read about our special day.