Hospice Waikato provides a variety of specialised care services for people who are dying – supporting them, their families and carers through illness, death and bereavement. Hospice is a Charitable Trust founded in 1981 independent of any other organisation and administered by a Board of Trustees.
Hospice Waikato is financially supported through the generosity of individuals, community groups, businesses, trusts and foundations and the wider community.
Our services include:
- Hospice@Home – for Hamilton City, Ngaruawahia, Cambridge
- Rural Outreach - in the outer Waikato, working in partnership with the District Nurses
- Rainbow Place – our children and young peoples care facility
- Family Services – throughout illness and death including counselling for individuals and families
- 10 bed In-Patient Unit for Symptom Management, end of life and arranged respite
Click here to view more services
Referrals & Forms
Please click here to view our referral forms and other forms available to download.
A special visitor at Rainbow Place
Hospice Waikato’s Rainbow Place was very lucky to recieve a special visitor on Saturday 12th April, Her Royal Highness Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. Click here to read about our special day.