Hospice Waikato provides a variety of specialised care services for people who are dying – supporting them, their families and carers through illness, death and bereavement. Hospice is a Charitable Trust founded in 1981 independent of any other organisation and administered by a Board of Trustees.
Hospice Waikato is financially supported through the generosity of individuals, community groups, businesses, trusts and foundations and the wider community.
Our services include:
- Hospice@Home – for Hamilton City, Ngaruawahia, Cambridge
- Rural Outreach – in the outer Waikato, working in partnership with the District Nurses
- Rainbow Place – our children and young peoples care facility
- Family Services – throughout illness and death including counselling for individuals and families
- 11 bed Inpatient Unit for Symptom Management, end of life and arranged respite
Click here to view more services
Referrals & Forms
Please click here to view our referral forms and other forms available to download.
Dine at Mine
Dine at Mine is simple and fun. We invite you to gather a group of your favourite people together to enjoy a meal and ask your guests to donate to Hospice Waikato. Whether you fancy hosting a formal evening or just a casual night with some friends – your Dine at Mine is completely up to you, your budget and your tastes. Click here to find out more.
Hospice Merchandise Shop Online
Treat yourself or a loved one to a gift from our merchandise range and you’ll be helping to give free care and support to those in our community who are affected by life limiting illness. Choose from the following selection of items for sale. Click here to find out more.
A special visitor at Rainbow Place
Hospice Waikato’s Rainbow Place was very lucky to recieve a special visitor on Saturday 12th April, Her Royal Highness Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. Click here to read about our special day.